forex scalping strategy 2019
Time frame:1 min;
Trendline Scalper in a down trending
market. The currency pair retreats on the trend line but doesn’t close above. Open a sell trade if the Stochastic oscillator crosses up from overbougth
area. Long Entry Trend line in a up trending market. The currency pair retreats on the trend line but doesn’t close below. Open a buy trade if the Stochastic
oscillator crosses up from oversold area. Stop Loss 2 pips above or below The previous swing.Profit Target 6 pips AUD/USD, 7 pips EUR/USD, 10 pips GBP/USD
• Trendline Scalper in a up trending market.
• The currency pair retreats towards the rising trend line but doesn’t close below.
• Open a buy trade if the Stochastic oscillator turns back above 20 from oversold readings below 20
• Place your stop loss 3 pips below the rising trend line.
• Price objective 7-12 pips or better.
In the picture below an example of the TrendLine Scalper Forex System in action.
Share your opinion, can help everyone to understand the forex strategy.
- Platform: Metatrader4
- Currency pairs: Any pairs, indices and metals
- Trading Time: Around the clock
- Recommended broker: icmarkets, XM
- How to install MT4 indicator?
- 1. On the desktop, double-click to open the MT4 trading platform software you installed.
- 2. Click on “File” – “Open Data Folder” in the upper left corner, double-click the MQL4 folder, and double-click the Indicators folder
- 3. Copy the metrics you need to install to the Indicators folder
- 4. Open MT4, find “Navigator” in the display menu, then click “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator” and right click to refresh, you will see the indicator just copied.
- 5. In the “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator”, find the indicator file just installed, double click or click manually to the chart window