Scalping with Envelopes
Envelopes Technical Indicator is formed with two Moving Averages one of which is shifted upward and another one is shifted
This Scalping System with
envelopes is setting for GBP/USD 5 min time frame, Counter-trend scalper Strategy.
EMA Period: 200
Moving Average Envelope: 0,3% of the EMA
Arrows Buy-Sell indicator.
If the price crosses and closes below the lower envelope, then buy at first buy
If the price crosses and closes above the upper envelope, then
sell at first sell Arrow.
If the price crosses and closes above the lower envelope, then
exit long at market.If the price crosses and closes below the upper envelope, then exit short at market.Profit Target 12 pips; Stop Loss 15 pips.
Note: if for exit use Profit Target this is the setting: London and NewYork sessions PT=12 pips, 22:00-07:00 (GMT Berlin) PT=7 pips.
Also if the ratio of this Scalping System GBP /USD: is <1,
this strategy is profitable.
In the pictures below Scalping System GBP/USD Envelopes with Two moving averages in
scalping system with envelopes
Share your opinion, can help everyone to understand the forex
- Platform: Metatrader4
- Currency pairs: Any pairs, indices and metals
- Trading Time: Around the clock
- Recommended broker: icmarkets, XM, FXTM, tickmill
- How to install MT4 indicator?
- 1. On the desktop, double-click to open the MT4 trading platform software you installed.
- 2. Click on “File” – “Open Data Folder” in the upper left corner, double-click the MQL4 folder, and double-click the Indicators folder
- 3. Copy the metrics you need to install to the Indicators folder
- 4. Open MT4, find “Navigator” in the display menu, then click “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator” and right click to refresh, you will see the indicator just copied.
- 5. In the “Technical Indicators” of “Navigator”, find the indicator file just installed, double click or click manually to the chart window